Global travel platform Booking.com has signed a new top-tier partnership with the International Cricket Council (ICC).
Under the five-year Global Partner deal, Booking.com will become the Exclusive Accommodation and Attractions Booking partner for all ICC events.
The agreement covers all ICC events, including key internationals such as the:
- men’s Cricket World Cup 2019 in England and Wales;
- men’s and women’s T20 World Cups in Australia in 2020;
- women’s World Cup in New Zealand in 2021;
- men’s T20 World Cup in India in 2021;
- women’s T20 World Cup in 2022;
- and the men’s Cricket World Cup in India in 2023.
Campbell Jamieson, general manager of commercial at ICC, said: “Together we want to make it easier than ever for cricket fans to travel to an ICC global event and ensure more of the world can enjoy this great game.”
In addition to a fully-integrated branded presence at all ICC events, Booking.com will collaborate with the ICC on promotions and other campaigns during the partnership.
The ICC’s other Global Partners are Japanese car brand Nissan, Indian smartphone maker Oppo, Indian brand MRF Tyres and UAE national carrier Emirates.