- Visa's deal with FIFA runs until 2023, including the next World Cup in Qatar. It is worth approximately $28m per year
- The campaign is based on short videos starring footballer Zlatan Ibrahimovic and other digital influencers
- The first video, announcing the Swede as a Visa partner launched in April. Many videos featuring other influencers such as ChrisMD and Freekikerz have been released across Visa's social media accounts and have been shared by the celebrities, often using the hashtag #PayLikeZlatan
- The variety of influencers allow Visa to reach different markets, since the videos are also released in different languages.
Get your @Ibra_official game face on for Colombia vs England! Never miss a second of the FIFA World Cup™ with Visa contactless – tap and pay the fast and easy way. #PayLikeZlatan #WorldCup pic.twitter.com/peUntcjn0H— Visa UK (@VisaUK) July 3, 2018
- In 2017, Qatar Airways replaced Emirates as the Airline partner of FIFA and now have a deal until 2023 that includes the 2022 World Cup in Qatar worth around $66m per year
- Nicole Scherzinger is the star of this campaign as she sings in the frontline video called 'Dancing in the Street' which was released in May
- The video was shared across Qatar Airways social media platforms. Nicole Scherzinger also tweeted about it
- Qatar Airways also gave fans the possibility to win tickets by interacting with certain of their tweets.
- Kia is the brand that FIFA partner Hyundai have decided to activate through their $27.5m deal running until 2023.
- 'Two Little Feet' video was released on the 14th of June. It features two children that have been chosen as the official match ball carriers from India for the tournament.
- Kia shared this across its other social media platforms, such as Instagram and Twitter throughout the World Cup
- Kia have also been posting videos and images on their different accounts surrounding matches using the hashtag #GetIntoTheGame.