Asia-Pacific 2020 Activation Casebook
10 case studies explaining brands' best Asia-focused sports sponsorship activations
See how both regional and global brands are activating their sponsorships in Asia-Pacific. Find out which agencies are designing the most cutting-edge activations in the region. Get inspiration for your own Asia-Pacific focused campaigns with these practical examples.
Each case study profiles an activation produced by a brand and a rights-holder, and explains its objectives, the practical elements of the activation and the outcomes.
In this casebook, we collect our favourite case studies on activations aimed at Asia-Pacific audiences between May 2019 and June 2020.
Get A Sample
- Air All Blacks – Air New Zealand & New Zealand Rugby
- Chabal – Marriott & the Hong Kong Rugby Union
- #ChallengeAccepted – Royal Challenge & Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Epic Moments – DHL & World Rugby
- Fabric of the Swans – QBE & the Sydney Swans
- Go the Distance – Apollo Tyres, Manchester United & more
- Heineken AR Cheers – Heineken & Formula One
- Move As One – Asics & Rugby Australia
- Stock Up / 12th Man / Powerade Launch – Coca-Cola & the International Cricket Council
- The Official Scream Team – Nestlé & NRL