Europe 2020 Activation Casebook
15 case studies explaining brands' best Europe-focused sports sponsorship activations
See how both regional and global brands are activating their sponsorships in Europe. Find out which agencies are designing the most cutting-edge activations in the region. Get inspiration for your own Europe-focused campaigns with these practical examples.
Each case study profiles an activation produced by a brand and a rights-holder, and explains its objectives, the practical elements of the activation and the outcomes.
In this casebook, we collect our favourite case studies on activations aimed at European audiences between June 2019 and July 2020.
Get a sample
- Tous Unis – Accor, QNB, Ooredoo, Nike and more & Paris Saint-Germain
- This is Home – adidas & Arsenal
- The Power of Allies – AIG & The R&A
- Collection Court No1 – BNP Paribas & the Fédération Française de Tennis
- Heart of a King – Budweiser & the Football Association
- Gripline – Continental & RCS Sport
- #Mauerfall/Fall of the Wall – Deutsche Bahn & Hertha BSC
- Care for Every Position You Play – Dove Men+Care & England Rugby/Scottish Rugby/Welsh Rugby Union/Irish Rugby Union
- Clear – Guinness & Six Nations Rugby
- Femenino, con F de Fútbol – Hyundai & Atletico Madrid
- Ace Pace – Hyundai & Atletico Madrid
- #StyleOfPlay – Littlewoods Ireland & the Gaelic Athletic Association
- Unsponsor #SaveOurShirts – Paddy Power & Huddersfield Town
- Terrains – Jeep & Juventus
- Ashes summer – Specsavers & the England and Wales Cricket Board
BUY THE EUROPE CASEBOOK FOR £299/€329/$369
ALSO OUT NOW: Asia-Pacific 2020 Activation Casebook
10 case studies explaining brands’ best Asia-focused sports sponsorship activations.
See how both regional and global brands are activating their sponsorships in Asia-Pacific. Find out which agencies are designing the most cutting-edge activations in the region. Get inspiration for your own Asia-Pacific focused campaigns with these practical examples.
Get a sample:Get a sample
COMING SOON - North America 2020 Activation Casebook
The North America 2020 Activation Casebook will be published in September.
It will feature the most important sponsorship activations from across the US, Mexico and Canada of the past year.
Register your interest to receive updates on release date and contents:Register