The National Hockey League has signed its first ever vodka partnership with US spirits brand New Amsterdam Vodka.
Under the multi-year deal, New Amsterdam Vodka will become the Official Vodka of the NHL and will enjoy brand exposure in NHL programming throughout the regular season and Stanley Cup Playoffs.
The brand will also be visible during NHL premier events, including the NHL Winter Classic, NHL Stadium Series and the NHL All-Star Game.
As an Official Partner of the NHL, New Amsterdam Vodka will be integrated into multiple league assets during 2018-19 season, including:
- In-game activations during the regular season and playoffs
- A 360-degree campaign across broadcast, digital and social channels, and NHL media partners, including NBC, NBC Sports Network, NHL Network and NHL.TV
- Consumer reach on all NHL digital channels, including NHL.com and the NHL App
- Camera-visible signage for every Stanley Cup Playoff game and the Stanley Cup Final game in the US
- Custom content series to run on the NHL’s digital channels
- Access to co-branded NHL merchandise
- Access to ticket giveaways and exclusive experiences at NHL parties and premier events.
New Amsterdam Vodka will also expand its league support with NHL team sponsorships, building its presence at the local and national levels.
Founded by international winery E & J Gallo in 2011, New Amsterdam vodka has already broken two sales records in the US, after becoming the fastest spirit to sell over one million and five million cases.